The DeWalt D25301D SDS-Plus Dust Extraction Telescope is for use with DEWALT corded and cordless SDS-Plus hammers. It is ideal for dust free drilling up to 16 mm in diameter, the quick-fit system for easy tool free assembly and release and it is tough and versatile to meet the needs of the most demanding applications with a compact design to maintain visibility and extremely light weight to minimise user fatigue.
It has a 150 cm heavy duty rubber hose for maximum reach and a side handle adaptor for increased compatibility.
- Drilling indoors when required by legislation
- Preventing dust contamination in environments such as houses, offices and hospitals
- Drilling close to dust sensitive equipment
- Minimising job site clean-up
- To protect the operators eyes when drilling overhead
Fits: Corded and Cordless SDS-Plus
Collar Diameter : 43 / 54 mm
Max. Drill Bit Diameter: 16 mm
Max. Drill Bit Length: 224 mm
Max. Drilling Depth: 150 mm
Hose Length: 1500 mm
Hose Diameter: 35mm
Standard Equipment : Side handle with dust extraction adaptation, Telescope and extraction head, Rubber hose, 43mm adaptor, Carton box